Crimson Duelist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the best of the best!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Yenka Key Gen
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:55 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:41 am by tajuariple

» Affiniti-dl22.com Download Iron Man 3 Game 176x208
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm by tajuariple

» Camersoft-webcam-recorder
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm by tajuariple

» DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.40.0312.0214 RePack[BTmag Net]
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:44 am by tajuariple

» Adobe Air Extension For Dreamweaver
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm by tajuariple

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am
Most active topic starters
tajuariple
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcapStardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Voting_barStardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap 
Ten`yuu
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcapStardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Voting_barStardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap 
Icannotplayyugioh
!Snap!
dragme
ZeroDegrees&Below
ArmyGAngel
KurashiDragon
yikhang
! BestDuelist !

Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend

Go down 
3 posters

Which is better
Red Dragon Archfiend's ATK effect
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcap27%Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Stardust's Effect
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcap27%Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend's End Phase Effect
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcap0%Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stardust
 27% [ 4 ]
Red Dragon Archfiend
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcap19%Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
None(Specify in post.)
Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_lcap0%Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zero

Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Empty
PostSubject: Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend   Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 am

Post all about how Stardust can be used.
Post all about how Red Dragon Archfiend can be used.

Questions:
How would you Summon Red Nova Dragon?
What do you think of Stardust?
What do you think of Red Dragon Archfiend?
How has Red Nova Dragon helped you in the Past?
How does Stardust and Red Dragon Archfiend work together?

Here's mine:
I would use my Dragunity effects, I'll use call of the haunted to summon Phalanx, I will have archfiend on the field and then I'll summon dux to special summon another Phalanx and equip it and then unequip it by effect of phalanx and then synchro to get Red Nova Dragon.

I think Stardust is very useful

Same with Red Dragon Archfiend,

Red Nova Dragon Helped me win a simulation match and another match.

I think what you could do is if a effect trys to destroy some thing, use stardust's effect and then at end turn use Red Dragon Archfiend's End Phase effect before you special summon Stardust.
Back to top Go down
dragme

dragme

PostSubject: Re: Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend   Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 am

Post all about how Stardust can be used.
Post all about how Red Dragon Archfiend can be used.

Questions:

Answers:
I would summon him by using flamveils because they can be easily send to the grave and through my special spell card I can special summon them back to the field to summon him.
Stardust is a very useful card because of his effect.
Red Dragon Archfiend is good because of his ATK but it can be easily destroyed by mirror or something like that.
Red Nova Dragon can be really helpful if you got the right strategy to summon him and get tuners in the graveyard. But I always search a way to summon him and shooting star so I have a perfect field.
If you got Red Dragon Archfiend and Stardust on the field u can use Red Dragon Archfiend to destroy he monsters and Stardust to protect Red Dragon Archfiend.

Last edited by ZER0PERCEN%BE|_OVVTH3L/W on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections)
Back to top Go down
Ten`yuu
Dorm Leader Tenshi White
Dorm Leader Tenshi White
Ten`yuu

PostSubject: re   Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Questions:

Answers:
summon red nova using infernities,draw into mirage use its eff get avenger and necro, necro special archfiend, archfiend search launcher sync RDA launcher special necro, avenger, necro special beetle, beetle tribute for 2 sync red noa.
stardust is good cause it can negate destruction, its effect is very hand.
RDA isnt practical cause it may end up blowing up ur field if they can end up negateing ur atks on ending ur bp, red novca has helped me in practically all my duels with my infernities and stardust and rds can work together by synchro swarming cause RDA is a 3000 beater and stardust would protect it
Back to top Go down
KurashiDragon

KurashiDragon

PostSubject: Re: Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend   Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Questions:

It seems to be an ever common strategy to use Dragunity and I certainly wont change that. However it also depends on what I have on my field. I'd hope to have a REDMD and Archfiend on my field with monster reborn and a Dox in my hand. However, most of the time I'd have stardust on the field instead of Archfiend because it's effect is more useful in general. If I can find a way to do I'd get archfiend out first Very Happy

Stardust is useful but at the same time balanced and maybe a little annoying. Depending on what you use you can synchro it rather easily and continue to use it's effect. However, relying on different ways to summon it tends to make it fairly annoying to keep on the field.

It's like a hyper offensive Blue-eyes. you have to completely trade your defense with this thing and I really dont like that about it especially because so many things can stop an attack these days so Archfiends effect can work against me more often than not. Also not many decks rely on keeping their monsters in defense unless you already have momentum on your side so it's effect can be give or take.

I've only ever gotten it once with my dragunity deck and it did win me the duel. I was more happy that I summoned the thing than I was winning the duel with it. It's about as annoying to summon as Shooting star. Don't let the anime fool you people XD.

Honestly to me not all that well. Stardust is a good card but if you don't attack in the right way or your attack is negated you could wind up losing Stardust, Archfiend, or even both in one turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend   Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stardust or Red Dragon Archfiend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Duelist Forum :: The Academy Centre :: Yu-Gi-Oh Cards-
Jump to: