Crimson Duelist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the best of the best!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Yenka Key Gen
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:55 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:41 am by tajuariple

» Affiniti-dl22.com Download Iron Man 3 Game 176x208
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm by tajuariple

» Camersoft-webcam-recorder
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm by tajuariple

» DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.40.0312.0214 RePack[BTmag Net]
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:44 am by tajuariple

» Adobe Air Extension For Dreamweaver
Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm by tajuariple

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am
Most active topic starters
tajuariple
Dragon Decks Vote_lcapDragon Decks Voting_barDragon Decks Vote_rcap 
Ten`yuu
Icannotplayyugioh
!Snap!
dragme
ZeroDegrees&Below
KurashiDragon
yikhang
ArmyGAngel
zurang

Dragon Decks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KurashiDragon

KurashiDragon

Dragon Decks Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Decks   Dragon Decks Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:59 pm

In case you haven't realized this already by my name or Avatar, I fangasm over dragons Very Happy. So I decided to make a topic about Dragon Decks. Now before anything is said here's my Dragon deck.

Dragon Decks E86VV

Still not finished and I'm not gonna ask for advice, (unless anyone is willing to give advice in which case shot to kill.) I'm just giving a nice little starter area as to what Dragon decks can revolve around.

Most to all good dragon decks have Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon. It's a 2800 monster that can Special Summon most Dragons from the grave. Of course there are plenty of ways to exploit this from Synchroing to swarming the field with a massive army of dragons that will burn everything in their way to ashes.

The Strength of a Dragon deck is swarming. Even though this isn't to the extent that other decks give, using REDMD can have you swarm the field rather easily with 2500 to 5000 ATK beatsicks that, as I said in the last paragraph, will burn everything they see to ashes. There are many different ways to go about doing this but it mostly revolves around Special Summoning REDMD in some way or another, most notably being Lightpulsar Dragon who uses it's effect to Special Summon REDMD from the grave.

There are many weaknesses to a dragon deck. The most notable I can think of is that Dragon decks revolve around Summoning monsters from your Graveyard which can be stoped in a rather large amount of ways From Gravekeeper to D.D decks, both of which completely remove your graveyard as a factor. Also, while REDMD is a key strength in any good Dragon Deck it's also the most exploitable weakness as a dragon deck is crippled without it being on the field and without the correct defense it's rather easy to get rid of. This is mitigated by Lightpulsar Dragon who as explained can Special Summon it when it's sent to the grave.

Ok that's about as much detail as I can give for a Dragon deck. Now this isn't my main deck (though I'd like to be D:) so I don't know everything about a Dragon deck. In fact I know my best friend has an even better dragon deck than me which, I'll admit, has hurt my pride D:. However, I do know at least some of the Strengths and weaknesses of a Dragon Deck. So lets discuss it to see if we can really put a Dragon deck into fruition Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Decks
Page 1 of 1