Crimson Duelist Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is for the best of the best!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Yenka Key Gen
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:55 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 5:54 pm by tajuariple

» Yenka Key Gen
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 2:41 am by tajuariple

» Affiniti-dl22.com Download Iron Man 3 Game 176x208
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:31 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:52 pm by tajuariple

» Plexus 2 Serial Number
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:51 pm by tajuariple

» Camersoft-webcam-recorder
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 pm by tajuariple

» DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced 4.40.0312.0214 RePack[BTmag Net]
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:44 am by tajuariple

» Adobe Air Extension For Dreamweaver
Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:34 pm by tajuariple

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 163 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:26 am
Most active topic starters
tajuariple
Oh Come On People >:| Vote_lcapOh Come On People >:| Voting_barOh Come On People >:| Vote_rcap 
Ten`yuu
Oh Come On People >:| Vote_lcapOh Come On People >:| Voting_barOh Come On People >:| Vote_rcap 
Icannotplayyugioh
!Snap!
dragme
ZeroDegrees&Below
ArmyGAngel
KurashiDragon
yikhang
! BestDuelist !

Oh Come On People >:|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
!Snap!

!Snap!

Oh Come On People >:| Empty
PostSubject: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm

I know you testers out there are busy cowering in fear and stuff but I want my color already and I come here like 5 times a day and noone's on so GET ACTIVE GUYS! If you're at least trying to stop shaking every time you have a thought of dueling me, then just maybe I'll go easy on you testers when i get tested.....can't promise anything though
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:39 pm

REALLY? it's like my 11th day here and i'm Still not tested! This is why I wanna be a tester, because either this place needs more testers, or the current testers here suck. No offense but when 80% of your testers are offline 80% of the time, that's considered them sucking at what they're there for. I don't even care if you put me in a random color for now, do SOMETING people because it's better than doing nothing, which is exactly what you testers are doing
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:00 pm

I'll give the testers one week. My name on DN is !GonnaSnap! If I'm not tested by then I'm leaving this academy and PDA.
Back to top Go down
Ten`yuu
Dorm Leader Tenshi White
Dorm Leader Tenshi White
Ten`yuu

PostSubject: Re   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:40 pm

well u know that the testers are on a certain group and those testers are actually online all the time man so...and also our creator got banned so not much we can do there. but if u want a test then pm zeropercentbelow and he is usually online.
Back to top Go down
ZeroDegrees&Below
Dorm Leader Gold Stardusts
Dorm Leader Gold Stardusts
ZeroDegrees&Below

PostSubject: Re: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

!Snap! wrote:
I know you testers out there are busy cowering in fear and stuff but I want my color already and I come here like 5 times a day and noone's on so GET ACTIVE GUYS! If you're at least trying to stop shaking every time you have a thought of dueling me, then just maybe I'll go easy on you testers when i get tested.....can't promise anything though

SERIOUSLY?! I've asked a million times and your busy by the second duel, so if anyone is "quakin' in their boots" it's you. We have a office for a reason.

I ALWAYS remember first impressions and I don't like over confident people so if your gonna say that every time someone says "duel" ; Leave, right there and then, I dont care, I'm a co-owner, I am NOT dealling with over confident users who threatens people when ever something that is self-inflicted upon you, when I have other things to do, a Co-owner ain't an easy job.

NOW! PLEASE STOP PESTERING ANYONE ELSE. PM ME FOR YOUR TIME ; GMT and YOUR TIME.
Back to top Go down
!Snap!

!Snap!

PostSubject: Re: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Wow.....um if you rly think you asked me a million times then you need a math tutor bro. You asked me 2 times and that was, what almost a week before i even made this thread. So guess what? I know you have a tester's office, you know how? It's because this post is in the tester's office. lol! Also, I'm pretty sure i already gave you my time in the chat and i gave the time to a few other people but i'll pm it to you anyway -_- I have to give you credit tho because you're the only tester who has ever made somewhat of a effort to be online ever now and then so that part is actually good news. But since I am asking the testersssssss(with an s) and not just you the testerrrrr(with no s) for an actual test, it's not all on you so don't worry about the whole 'I'm the Co-owner and i have to cover for the other testers on the site' thing. In fact, how many testers beside you do we have.....2....maybe 3? And how many times a week do they show up.....1? So I don't care if your the co-owner or the president because if your doing what your title as a tester says you're suppossed to do on this site than when I'm saying that others aren't doing that then i'm not talking to you. I'll pm you the time and my username and u pm me your so we can do this already but afterwards we need to recruit testers because we don't have any, i don't care who's missing or who left, if this academy wants to keep running semi-actively we have to get more members. Period.

There are 5 testers, 2 are co-owners, one's the owner, dragme whose a active stardust member and another nice chap who'll help you.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Come On People >:|   Oh Come On People >:| Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Come On People >:|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crimson Duelist Forum :: Offices :: Tester's office-
Jump to: